Monday 8 July 2013

What Is Business Opportunities All About In You??

While I recall back to those days when I was doing my telemarketing for my business opportunities sharing, I realize that most of the people would like to ask the same questions like what kind of business model, what is the product or what is the services...& than they will start analyzing or imaging on how big is the market by themselves. After all most of them will say "NO" instead of "YES" to the sharing. Well in fact most of us did the same thing of it by justify with our own imagination instead why no take a look on it. So most of the people see business opportunities as below shown :

What is business opportunities

What's Business Opportunities In Yours??

So what your business opportunities concept would be?? I bet you must heard of this story that two sales-persons are going to promote their shoes for those people who lives in a desert area. The 1st sales-person was retreat from it because his start to imaging & analyzing by his own fear that this is a very bad market for shoes but the second sales-person was so excited about it because his start to have a very good idea on how to promoting the shoes for those people who lives in the desert. Every times when this story kick-in, its remind me of my 6-Months Zero Sales while I was in photocopy machine industrial. I was trying so hard working on just to break my 1st EGG for sales during the 6-month period but still I failed...every morning before 9a.m I had left the office & start doing my canvassing(door-to-door knock) while my other colleague was still hanging in the office. I only will take an hours rest during 12pm to 1pm (lunch time) & than start my canvassing again at 1:10pm until 6pm than only I will finish my canvassing & back to office to do my paper work...well thanks to my 6-month zero sales experiences because I truly learned from it that work hard is no longer a keys to success but work smarts does. So I start to think & question myself if I was a customer or a boss, why would I like to buy from you?? Why would I like to give you a chances?? So I start to generates some of my own idea on how to promote my photocopy sales. True enough the month of 7th, I closed my 1st sales by using the idea that I had generated. The main key in my idea is how to become a closer friends with my prospects instead of being customers - TRUSTS!!! So if you asked me what is business opportunities all about, I would like share my concepts as below shown :

What is business opportunities

In this world, there is no such things as perfect business model, product or services but there is only good idea or good marketing strategies on how to promote the business. If nowadays you are still searching for the best in the world & I dare to bet that end of the day you will get yourself the worst in the world because you are wasting your most valuable assets - TIME. There is a saying which I love to share:" Opportunities is only ready for those who had ready for." So ask yourself this question again, are you ready before the opportunities or are you ready after the opportunities?? Wishing all the best to you!!! Cheers^^









No comments:

Post a Comment